Baking CTP / CTCP / Conventional PS Plates
- “Memory” Plate Curing Machine is designed to Bake CTP / CTCP / Conventional PS Plates
- Sturdy mild steel powder coated fabrication.
- Operator friendly panel includes main on/off, digital temperature meter with thermostat, Amp. meter & electronic time with buzzer.
- The oven is specially designed to save heat loss and is completely insulated thus avoids Hot Air in the surrounding areas.
- Thermostatically controlled Hot Air maintains inside temperature evenly thus ensures even baking at a temperature ranging from 220°C to 250°C.
- Baking helps to give large prints runs with same sharpness thus ensures smooth running on press and easy to store plates for repeat jobs.
- Four plates can be baked at a time.
|Technical Specifications||Model 'A'||Model 'B'||Model 'C'|
|Plate Width Max.||820 mm||1150 mm|
|Plate Length Max.||1060 mm||1450 mm|
|Power||7.5 kW/380 Volts / 50 Hz||15 KW / 380 Volts/ 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1370 x 770 x 1840 mm||1960 x 770 x 2300 mm|
|Net Weight||450 Kgs||600 Kgs|