Baking CTP / CTCP / Conventional PS Plates
- “Memory” Plate Curing Machine is designed to Bake CTP / CTCP / Conventional PS Plates
- Simple & easy control panel includes main on/off, digital temperature meter with thermostat, LED display for heaters & variable AC drive.
- The machine is specially designed and is completely insulated thus saves heat loss and avoids Hot Air in the surrounding working areas.
- Thermostatically controlled Hot Air maintains inside temperature evenly, thus ensure even baking at a temperature ranging form 220°C to 250°C.
- Sturdy Aluminum profile structure with built - in Coater for baking solution application & In line Wash / Gum / Dry Unit eliminates skilled
- labour requirement thus ensures dry plates ready for press use.
- Baking helps to give long print runs with same sharpness thus ensures smooth running on press and easy to store plates for repeat jobs.
- The unit can be attached with conveyor bridge to the CTP Processor for In-line working.
- The In-line process avoids direct contact of heat with the operator thus makes it user & operation friendly.
|Technical Specifications||Model 'A'||Model 'B'|
|Plate Curing Machine|
|Plate Width Max.||820 mm||1150 mm|
|Plate Length Max.||1060 mm||1450 mm|
|Power||3.5 KW / 220 Volts / 50 Hz||3.5 KW /220 Volts / 50Hz|
|Wash/ Gum/ Dry Unit|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||5400 x 1370 x 1220 mm||6150 x 1700 x 1220 mm|
|Net Weight||650 Kgs||800 Kgs|
Coater for Baking Solutions
In-line Wash/ Gum/ Dry